About our Workshops & Demos
Join us, Pinnacle Business Systems, as we embark on a year of hands-on, technology-focused skills training workshops and demos with the support of our partners!
Come watch Ryan O’Boyle, Security Analyst, GCIH, from Varonis, execute a live cyber attack! From popping a shell with Metasploit to data exfiltration using DNS tunneling, he will demo how security analysts use Varonis to detect, investigate, and stop sophisticated attacks.
Come learn how to:
- Use the latest malware defense and capitalize on a dedicated research lab of security experts and data scientists
- Use predefined alerts or use your own criteria to alert on suspicious file activity
- Use threat models specifically designed to fight back against malware: from patterns that resemble known ransomware behaviors to actions that suggest malware (not human) activity
Thursday, February 28 (Limited seating!)
11:30 AM - 1 PM
(Lunch starts at 11:30 AM, Demo begins at 12 PM , Q&A to follow)
Pinnacle Business Systems
3824 S. Blvd., Ste. 200
Edmond, OK 73013
- Workshops and demos are free to attend.
- Seating is limited and registration is required for all events.
- New workshop/demo information will be released on this page throughout the year.
- Add email@example.com to your safe sender's whitelist to receive all event email communications.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.